- Easy to use interface for creating metaboxes and custom fields.
- Meta box can be added to Post, Page or Custom Posts.
- Meta box position is configurable.
- Meta box priority is configurable.
- Textboxes and Textareas can be set to allow/disallow HTML or accept raw data.
- Selectboxes and Radio can use a data source to get their options. A data source is a callable user defined function that returns an array of value and texts.
- Utility functions for fetching the custom field values.
This is the free version of WP Metaboxer. Full version has a lot more features.
Checkout the full version of WP Metaboxer
Checkout the documentation in here.
Use mtbxr_val(“my_textbox”) to get the data where “my_textbox” is the UID you gave the field when it was created.
1.3.0 – 2013-07-01
- Code refactoring
- Bug fixes
1.0.0 – 2012-10-17
- Initial release