- WordPress 3.4 and up
- PHP 5.3
- PHP cURL
- A Hardy Code Tools account
Easy install via WordPress's Plugin management interface:
- Log into your websites Administration Area.
- Select Add New from the Plugin Management area.
- Search for Hardy Code
- Press Install Now associated with the plugin WordPress Management Tool by Hardy Code.
- Press Ok to confirm that you wish to install the plugin.
- Press Activate Plugin once the plugin is downloaded and installed.
- Now you can register the website with the Hardy Code's Tools.
Manual install via plugin upload:
- Download the plugin.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
Setup your Hardy Code Tools account and Register WordPress installation
Register for Hardy Code Tools:
- Navigate to the Sign-up for Tools page.
- Enter in your information and you're done.
Register a WordPress Installation with WPMT:
- Log into the Admin area of the WordPress Installation, navigate to the Plugins menu and select WPMT.
- Copy the long string of text which is next to the Site Key label. You'll need this later.
- Once logged into the Hardy Code Tools portal select Add A Site from the WordPress Management menu item.
- Enter in the previously recorded Site Key and press the Add Site button.