This plugin seamlessly integrates the WordPress registration and commenting processes with the web’s most popular lead management tools, such as MailChimp, Constant Contact, and SalesForce.com
After the plugin is installed – Users can instantly join your mailing list(s) while registering with or commenting on your site. Their information is automatically sent to one (or all) of the Lead Management Systems above – MailChimp, Constant Contact, and SalesForce.com
It is simple and it is Free to use 🙂
WP-Leads is very simple to install. It literally takes 5-10 minutes to get up and running
- Download WP-Leads
- Unzip the provided file
- Upload the ‘wp-leads’ directory to your site’s wp-content/plugins directory
- Login to your WordPress Control Panel
- Locate “Plugins” on the main menu
- Click “Installed Plugins”
- Locate the “WP-Leads” plugin in the list, and then
- Click “Activate”
Once activated, the WP-Leads menu option will appear. There, you will find two options
- Setup, and
Setup allows you to change the way the plugin looks on the Registration and Comment Forms of your site. For instance, you can change the text – ‘Join our Mailing List?’, to something more interesting like – “You know you want to join our mailing list 🙂 “
The Integrations allow you to configure the MailChimp, SalesForce.com, and Constant Contact APIs. Essentially, the plugin will request your API Key and other related credentials for each system. Once authenticated, you can then select which list(s) you’d like to send your leads to.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Leads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Comment Forms are now Integrated. You can now easily integrate your site’s discussions with your lead management systems.
- This is the first version of WP-Leads.