WP Jalapeno integrates your DIA Salsa actions with your WordPress site. Install the plugin, enter in your Salsa credentials, select your action and paste the relevant tag into your post or page.
You’ll have the full power of DIA Salsa integrated into your WordPress site in a flash!
- After downloading the plugin, unzip the plugin.
- Upload the
jalapenodirectory into your
wp-content/pluginsdirectory so that the structure is wp-content/plugins/jalapeno/….
- Activate the plugin in the backend of your WordPress site.
- Configure the plugin via the settings link that appears in the WP Jalapeņo section of the left sidebar in the backend.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Jalapeno” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Removing conflicting script with WordPress 3.3
- Now supports WordPress 3.0
- Disallow activation if PHP version < 5
- Added support for restricted locations
- New widget for rendering a form in the sidebar
- New widget for rendering the most recent signatures
- New field to make supporter anonymous
- New field to provide optional comments
- Provided default and help text for the host name config option
- Added insert button to post editor
- Added support for custom fields of the following types:
- text line
- Changed the name of the plugin
- Added default CSS capabilities to apply to all forms
- Changed the form insertion tag
- Initial release