Let you create images gallerys and insert them in your post
Adding a gallery
- Go to the “WP Image Slider” option in the Settings menu.
- Click in the “Add New Gallery”.
*** Important: You must had been already added images to your word press from post or
- Select the image you want to include in your gallery, set a title, dimentions, and click
Using the gallery in your post
Once you have added the gallery, copy and paste the sintax that appear in the screen,
that like [getmygallery id=(1)].
Paste the text in your post text. Done !
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- After yo activate the plug in, you will see an new option called “WP Image Slider”.
- No one for the moment.