Put a widget with a image gallery slide show.
Selecting the images
- Go to the “WP Image Show” option in the Settings menu.
- Select the images you want to include in your gallery and click “save gallery information”.
Activating the widget
Once you have selected the images, go to the “Widgets” option under Design/Appearance menu.
Search for the “WordPress Image Show” and click “add”. The widget will be added on the
selected widget list.
Click edit for set the width, height and time elapsed between images.
- Done !
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- After yo activate the plug in, you will see an new option called “WP Image Show”.
- No one for the moment.