The WP HTML5 Category Selector Plugin adds a filter input field to the category box on the add/edit post page. Useful for bloggers who have lots of categories.
- PHP5 or better
- How do I filter the categories?
Just type in the field labeled “filter”. As you type it will filter.
- How do I get all my categories back?
Clear the field labeled “filter”.
You can filter categories, simples!
- Switched over to a CSS query based filtering solution, this should make things more efficient.
- Made filter box a search type, so removed the filter button.
- Removed twitter link on plugins page.
- Custom post type support
- Improved performance
- Updated descriptions
- Improved internationalisation
- Inital Release