- 2015 May 1, by Ipstenu
- Fixing vertical align with images that aren't emoji (because they don't have a smile yet)
- 2015 Apr 8, by Ipstenu
- Compatibility with Emoji in WP 4.2+
- 2014 Oct 4, by Ipstenu
- Adjusting check for New Smilies' new smilies to cover for people who leave the folder named 'new-smilies-master' - THANKS GITHUB!
* 2014 May 15, by Ipstenu
* Better checks, less jank, proper hiding
* New smilies hides "uneasy" as well due to JS being a turd
- 2014 Apr 22, by Ipstenu
- Adjusting check for New Smilies' new smilies.
- Cleaned janky hide, since it's only for New Smilies
- 2014 Mar 25, by Ipstenu
- Fixed comment default on to actually be, oh, on.
- Added in check for 'new' smilies (If you're using New Smilies or, in the future, Jetpack or core, hard to say )
- Hides specific new smilies ... kind of. It's janky.
- Dropping support for old WP.
- 2013 Dec 9, by Ipstenu
- Tweak to bbPress call because JJJ hates me (not really)
- Force prevent any code from running on login pages.
- Proper Internationalization
- 2013 May 14, by Ipstenu
- Small conflict with one of my plugins
- Major conflict with font-emoticons
- 2013 May 13, by Ipstenu
- Proper singletons and checking
- Better handling of options
- Link to settings on plugins page
- 2013 January 20, by Ipstenu
- Allowing for filters so you can change the images.
- 2012 June 18, by Ipstenu
- bbPress 2.1's Fancy Editor borks this.
- 2012 June 02, by Ipstenu
- Typos. A-freaking-gain
- 2012 June 02, by Ipstenu
- bbPress refining (testing with 2.1 as well since that's a thing)
- 2012 May 07, by Ipstenu
- bbPress is an option.
- 27 April 2012 by Ipstenu
- Major bump. Why? Oh this little thing I like to call bbPress. Fully supported.
- 17 April 2012 by Ipstenu
- Trying to fix why it decides, magically, not to show up. Sometimes. Should work. Works on 3.4...
- 22 February 2012 by Ipstenu
- Reverted back to Alex's use of Prototype because something went funky cold medina with ajax.
- 1 October 2011 by Ipstenu
- Minification for faster everythinging.
- 22 September 2011 by Ipstenu
- Removing PHP 4 support (WP doesn't).
- Cleaning out unused aspects from removal of admin panel.
- 21 September 2011 by Ipstenu
- Fixed issue with SSL adminstration causing the icons not to show up.
- Removed admin panel. It's 2011. If your theme doesn't have wp_head, you have other issues.
- Consolidated stylesheets (dropping support for IE 6).
- Renamed files and pulled into one directory.
- Compressed files.
- 04 November 2009 by Ronalfy
- Fixed bug where grins would show up in the comments panel.
- Added admin panel option to manual insert smilies on a page or a post.
- 25 October 2009 by Ronalfy
- First release. Yay!