This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
wp_trends.php to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Include this code in your sidebar.php or in your templates:
- The $nr is for how many trends do you whant to show up in your bar . Default: 10
- The $enclose parameter is for the tag that encloses every trend. Default: li
- The $islink is the switch for the links. You can find the link target in the source code. Default: true
- The $PostLink is the switch for post searching. If it's set on true it makes the plugin search in the database for tags and words that match the trend title. Default: true