WP Google Language Translator for WordPress is a free translation plug in that provides instant translations between dozens of different languages.
- Download the zip folder named wp-google-language-translator.zip
- Unzip the folder and put it in the plugins directory of your wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins).
- Activate the plugin through the plug in window in the admin panel.
- Go to Settings > wp easy translator, enable the plug in, and then choose your settings.
- Copy the short code [wp-google-language-translator] and paste it into a page, post and widgets.
- Add widgets in sidebar for posts and pages.
Requires: 3.8.1 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.9.7
Last Updated: 2014-6-21
Got something to say? Need help?