Full Stripe (Free Edition) is a WordPress plugin designed to make it easy for you to accept payments from your WordPress site.
Powered by Stripe, you can embed payment forms into any post or page and take payments directly from your website without making your customers leave for a 3rd party website.
The free edition of WP Full Stripe has the following features:
- Create payment forms to take payments via Stripe.
- Drop payment forms on any page or post with a simple shortcode.
- Choose between set price and donation style payment forms.
- View list of received payment details from within WordPress.
- Choose to send email receipts on successful payment, via Stripe.
- Choose to redirect to a page/post following succesful payment.
- Customize forms with extra custom fields, email address and billing address.
- Ajax style forms with no page redirects to take payments.
- Create multiple versions of payment forms to suit your needs.
Upgrading to the paid version of WP Full Stripe will give you these extra features:
- Create recurring subscription plans from within WordPress.
- Sign up users to recurring subscriptions.
- Full customizable subscription forms to drop on any page or post.
- View list of subscribers and plans from within WordPress.
- Create bank transfers (US Only).
- Use Stripe Checkout style popup & responsive forms.
- Fully customize Stripe Checkout forms to include things like custom image and "remember-me" option.
- Add custom fields to payment & subscription forms.
- Improved UI and WordPress integration.
- Easily add custom CSS on your forms.
- Send custom email payment receipts with dynamic content.
- Regular updates and feature additions.
- Premium support.
Check out the paid version of WP Full Stripe
We have a demo at paymentsplugin.com and you can see the latest changelog for the premium version on our WP Full Stripe CodeCanyon page