Important Recent Updates This Release
- JDOM library now included.
- Theme modified to simple clean gray and white.
Features In Next Release
- More CSS examples and Config Tutorials
- PayPal Form Support.
- Saving of form data to the database.
- CSV export of the saved form data.
- Multi Stage Form Examples.
- Support captcha in addition to session token.
Additional Configuration Notes
Visiting the project site and forum would be best at this early stage.
Quick Start Guide
- Create the page or post you wish to have the form display on.
- Create the field elements by dragging them into the generator window and setting the attributes for each.
- Add the list of emails separated by comma in the email receive window.
- Once created, save the form and place the template tag for the form in the page or post you created.
- Test it and if you find errors we will fix them.
- As always additional and more detailed information is available on the UltimateIDX.com website.
What Kind Of Forms Can I Create
- Any form that can fit in a single form element can be created with the exception of multi processing types such as login and registration. This Form Creator was built to create a variant of contact type forms.
- PayPal form generation will be added in the next few releases.
Example layouts and css can be found on the project(s) site located at UltimateIDX.com or by contacting us for technical support.