WordPress Flash Tag Cloud
Wordpress Flash Tag Cloud allows you to display your site's tags, categories or both using fancy Flash animation.
- Make sure you're running WordPress version 2.3 or better. It won't work with older versions.
- Download the zip file.
- Go to your WordPress admin panel and select “Plugins”.
- Click on button “Add new” and on next page click upload. Now browse for the zip file "wp-flashflyingtags.zip" mentioned above and click Install now.
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Go to Appearance/Widgets and add your plugin to your sidebar
- See 'Settings->WP Flash Tag Cloud' to adjust things like display size, etc...
Requires: 2.3 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.2.1
Last Updated: 2011-7-25
Got something to say? Need help?