- Fixed an error that caused plugin to malfunction. Please download again if you already have the plugin.
- Default number of tags set to 20. All tags generated are in HTML for SEO purposes.
- Added shortcode for usage in posts and pages: use [ WP-FlashTagCloud id=1 width=300 height=300 ]:
- For use in code directly use:
- ID must be unique, width and height should be numerical (without px)
- We have redone Admin panel to be more intuitive, also improved design.
- Improved Flash performance and decreased loading time.
- Improved Flash performance and decreased loading time
Fixed a XML path related bug
A small bug fix
Added support for latin characters
Improved loading time
Here's a link to WordPress and one to Markdown's Syntax Documentation.
Titles are optional, naturally.
Markdown uses email style notation for blockquotes and I've been told:
Asterisks for emphasis. Double it up for strong.
<?php code(); // goes in backticks ?>