Have you ever wanted the functionality to allow your visitors to search for their nearest… shop, drop in centre, you name it?
This plug-in meets that need. You can create as many entries as you want, associate them with latitude and longitude using the Google Map API and allow your vistors to search for their nearest item by entering their own postal code.
This plug-in has been well tested with UK postcodes and also tested with US zipcodes and AUS postal codes among others. All feedback welcome.
The premium version is not currently available but is under redevelopment. Please do not make support requests for the premium version via the boards here, as we cannot support a premium product via the WordPress support forum.
A combination of circumstances have prevented the original author from dedicating the time necessary to support and develop this plug-in. That has now changed! The maintenance of this plugin has been taken over by SocialEvolution in collaboration with the original author.
- Fix bug that caused conflict with some other plugins
- Full code refactor
- Full internationalisation
- Remove information regarding premium version of plugin
- urgent bug fix to identify location correctly
- Fix bug that resulted in occasional false lat/long values being returned
- Updated Google API to V3
- Add information regarding premium version of plugin
- Fix bug that caused search to break if widget placed in header
- Fix bug that prevented results displaying different places with same postal code
- Included new option to limit search results
- Added Google map to search results displayed in modal dialog box
- Regional Categories navigation widget removed pending bugfix