- Fix of a Security Issue caused by arbitrary file download vulnerability.
- View and download of file is now restricted inside wp-admin and hence visible only for admin roles.
- Added index file on all pages to disable accidental diretory browsing.
- Support is upped to 3.5.1 but minimum is advanced to 3.2 now. No point supporting so old releases.
- Added protection on all files to protect from direct access.
- Added code to prevent overall in function names with other plugin.
- Codepress support removed as wordpress has stopped supporting it. (might add something later)
- now supports HTML multiupload : patch submitted by thpani : http://profiles.wordpress.org/thpani/
- rename function issue resolved.
- Bug Fixes and stable release.
- Warning's removed.
- Download and View errors removed and now working fine.
- Codepress Implemented for Editing panel.
- plugin works directly from wp-content folder.
- Admin page for plugin started construction.
- Hide extension option is added in file browser view.
- fixed the readme
- added Czech translation by Petr Sahula
WP-FileManager bases on PHPFM, GION Icons and original work by Joe Schmoe.