Important Recent Updates This Release
- BUG FIX FOR FILE PATH, it is now required to open the core file and manually add the OpenRealty path until the next release.
- Fully CSS XHTML validated output of the chart results.
- Introduction of the new template system for easy styling and structuring.
- Integrated feature to allow for an animated slideshow.
Features In Next Release
- Support for a slideshow feature using the JW Image Rotator.
- Support for a slideshow feature using jQuery.
- It will offer a widgeted version so you can display them in the sidebar.
- THESIS THEME support will certainly be added.
Additional Configuration Notes
Support forum is brand spaking new and is scheduled to be open for configuration helps and notes on Saturday May 16th
Quick Start Guide
- First field should be your ID number like MLS Number for instance, then add things like city or maybe state, one field is required.
- Determine the layout you want, most of the time people can style these as a side by side or simply a stacked listings.
- Where are you planning to use the featured listing? A page or a post.
- Its BEST TO put the WordPress READMORE tag above the listings tag because it can make your site real long if following a standard blog format.
- As always additional and more detailed information is available on the JaredRitchey.com website.
What Kind Styling Can I Really Do
- The fact is this, we built this for our clients originally and design was first on our mind. Every element is rendered based on the template you create, in our demo we use div tags for wrapping them so styling has a great many potential avenues.
- Styling can be customized to be animated but I have not yet included that code.
Example layouts and css can be found on the project(s) site located at JaredRitchey.com or by contacting us for technical support.