Use facebook’s FQL API to sync all selected photo-galleries and wall data from a particular facebook page. Allows filters for the wall, to only select data with specific words, if necessary.
- Set up on a background-running WP-Cron
- Push all plugin interaction into ajax calls, allowing the user the ability to navigate around the site without being forced to wait for it to finish.
- Clean up the facebook images page to show not just the title and date, but also show the attached taxonomy and a thumbnail of the image.
- Upload directory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use “Facebook Sync” options page to select the page to sync up with, and select the albums to download. Use to display an unordered list of the last nth number of posts.
none so far
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Facebook-Importer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Fixing a bug with included files
Making compatible with 3.5