This WordPress plugin will post your blog posts to the Facebook page you may have created for your company, blog, web
site, forum, interest or topic. You can specify different Facebook pages for each post category of your WordPress blog.
The links to your blog can be shortened by one of seven different link shortener services like TinyURL.com and bit.ly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the ‘WP Email-to-Facebook’ menu option under ‘Settings’ to specify the options to use for this plugin
- Will there be double updates in the page if I fill in the same Facebook page for all blog categories?
The plugin will only do one update per page, so if you have two categories updating the same Facebook page only one update will be sent
if your blog post have both categories. If you have on the other hand selected two categories updating different Facebook pages, two
updates will be sent (one to each page).
- Can one category update multiple Facebook pages?
Not at the moment from within the plugin. You can however setup an email alias (mailing list) containing multiple emails to Facebook pages
and fill in that email address in the plugin settings page.
- How do I get access to the 2ve.org link shortener API?
The 2ve.org service is at the moment only open for Xavier Media, but you can choose any of the other link shorteners instead.
- How can I suggest a new feature or report a bug?
Visit our support forum at http://www.xavierforum.com/php-&-cgi-scripts-f3.html
Contributors & Developers
“WP Email-to-Facebook” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
The first version