- Allows upload for OAM files in WordPress
- Unzips the
my_file/folder at the same location
- Provides automatic server-side iframe rendering for
[oam]shortcode for manuel embed
my_file.oamis deleted from the library
Simply insert your oam in your content from the media library using the “ATTACHMENT DISPLAY SETTINGS” name “Media File”.
It will generate a link to the OAM file and will be rendered via an iframe.
Getting size from animation
Providing `width`, `height` will be calculated proportionaly
[oam id="28" width="960"]
Providing both `width` and `height`
[oam id="28" width="960" heigh="540"]<h3>Parameters</h3>
* id (mandatory)
* width (optional)
* height (optional)
- Get the source from Github (https://github.com/ekino/wp-oam-renderer) or WordPress SVN repository.
- Go to Admin > Plugins
- Activate wp-oam-renderer
It’s really simple to use and it does work.
Only problem is, the result is not responsive, and this is too bad, since this fact makes the plugin irrelevant.
No problem with this one 🙂 Thanks!
This plugin allows you to manage and embed OAM files in WordPress library really easily and all of this is working great.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Edge Animate OAM Renderer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Add display of OAM short code on media insert
- Fix code syntax to be compatible with PHP < 5.3
- Add display icon in “Insert media” post edition popin
- Initial version, code was refactored.