This plugins allows user to modify default WP Mail settings in seconds.
For any problems or questions please send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload folder ‘wp-mail-configurator’ to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Setup your configuration in plugin options page.
- What will this plugin do?
This plugin will hook on you wp_mail function which is used to send e-mail from your WordPress installation to all users (even admins)
and it will change the From headers in your e-mail leaving subject and message body intact.
- Will all e-mails coming from my WordPress installation have new From headers ?
Yes, all e-mail sent from your WordPress installation will have new headers which you can setup in plugins options page.
Easy outgoing WP mail Configuration.. sender email + sender name 🙂 more than enough!
Contributors & Developers
“WP Mail Configurator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors