The plugin will add a digg button to every post, so your readers could digg the post if they really like it.
- Support for WordPress 2.5
- AJAX digging support
- AJAX paging support
- Widget support
- Prevent repeated digging
- Auto/Manual insert digg button
- Digg on different types of post
- Filter by period
- Display on excerpt
- English/Chinese langauge supported
- English (default, 1.0 or higher)
- Chinese Simplified (1.1 or higher)
If you are now using a version under 1.0.4, after you update to above 1.0.4, please go to the options page
to update the settings.
For more information please check changelog in ‘Other Notes’.
- Go to ‘Design->Widgets’, and add the ‘WP EasyDigg’ to your blog.
- In your ‘sidebar.php’ file add the following lines:
<h3>Most Digged</h3> <?php $GLOBALS['edg_instance']->get_list(); ?>
NAME TYPE DESCRIPTION DEFAULT VERSIONS order enum Could be ASC/DESC/RAND, must DESC 1.0.0 or higher be uppercase. offset integer (Deprecated)the length will 0 1.0.0 to 1.0.8 skip from result. limit integer The length of the result. 10 1.0.0 or higher period enum Could be ALL/YEAR/MONTH/WEEK/ ALL 1.0.9 or higher DAY/MANUAL, must be uppercase Option MANUAL is available since 1.0.12. days integer use when 'period = MANUAL' 30 1.0.12 or higher<h3>Template tag usage</h3>
1. Go to ‘Setting->WP EasyDigg’, and check ‘auto insert into post/excerpt’ options.
2. In your ‘index.php’ or ‘single.php’ or anywhere you would like the following lines;
<?php $GLOBALS['edg_instance']->get_button(); ?>
- WP Esay Digg will load edg.css from this plugin’s directory.
- You may change the appearance with your custom css code. But please DON’T remove or change the style class name
- Unzip archive to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Make some changes in the ‘setting’ => ‘WP Easy Digg’ to meet your preferences
Contributors & Developers
“WP-EasyDigg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
VERSION DATE TYPE CHANGES 1.1.3 2008/11/08 MODIFY Removed 0 digg items from list. 1.1.2 2008/10/23 MODIFY Optimized cookie storage. 1.1.1 2008/10/22 FIX Fixed bug of 'Display digg button on xxx' option. 1.1.0 2008/10/08 FIX Removed digg text from RSS. ADD Add Chinese Simplified language support. 1.0.13 2008/09/27 FIX Fixed manual period setting doesn't work. 1.0.12 2008/09/24 MODIFY Refactor some code using PHP4 syntax. ADD Added manual input days option. 1.0.11 2008/09/19 FIX Fixed bug of widget option doesn't work. FIX Fixed 'period' option issue. 1.0.10 2008/09/14 FIX Fixed error issue of ajax paging when manual add 'get_list()' tag. ADD Added auto/manual add digg button options. 1.0.9 2008/09/13 FIX Fixed error issue when using 404 redirect for permalink on IIS server. FIX Fixed error issue when using custom parameters. ADD Added period filter support. MODIFY Refactored code structure. 1.0.8 2008/09/12 MODIFY Enhanced ajax paging. 1.0.7 2008/09/11 FIX Fixed digg on excerpt issue. MODIFY Use full php tag instead of short ones to avoid blank text display on option page. 1.0.6 2008/09/10 ADD Added ajax paging support. 1.0.5 2008/09/10 ADD Added options for display the digg button on excerpt. 1.0.4 2008/09/09 FIX Fixed miss initialization bug. ADD Added post type selector. 1.0.3 2008/09/09 FIX Fixed widget list order issue. 1.0.2 2008/09/09 FIX Use full php tag instead of short ones to avoid fatal error for some server. 1.0.1 2008/09/08 FIX Fixed digg button navigate to top of page issue. Fixed cross-domain bug when the blog is using two or more domain names MODIFY Use 'GET' method instead of 'POST'.