The WP E-Commerce UK Royal Mail Shipping Module allows WP E-Commerce websites to have the ability to offer your UK customers the postage services they expect. This plugin is pre-configured with all of the latest Royal Mail weight and price bands for different Royal Mail Services and automatically offers different services to customer depending on whether they are in the UK, Europe or International, in line with Royal Mail. Basically, we have done all the hard work so you dont have to! You can have this ready and working on your website in 30 seconds!
Offer your customers…
- First Class Delivery
- Second Class Delivery
- Airmail Delivery
Upgrade to also offer…
- First Class Recorded Delivery – Signed For
- Second Class Recorded Delivery – Signed For
- Special Delivery – Next working day
- Special Delivery – Saturday delivery
- Airmail with International Signed For Delivery
- Free Delivery – can be set to trigger at your chosen price point
See more info at: The WP E-Commerce UK Royal Mail Shipping Module
30 second set up!
We really have made it that simple! All the latest Royal Mail prices for all weight bands are already pre-configured so all you need to do is to tell us what surcharge you would like to add on top and choose which services you would like to offer. And that’s it! See the screenshots to get an idea as to how easy it is.
- What are the restrictions/if any on the free version?
In this free version, you can only offer first class, second class and airmail services up to 1kg in weight. For more services such as recorded delivery, special delivery, international signed for etc with weights of upto 10kg then upgrade to our full version at: The WP E-Commerce UK Royal Mail Shipping Module
- Initial Launch.
- Problem with product variations weight calculations fixed.
- Added email alerts for when weight limit is exceeded.
- Included GB in country dropdown to work in same way as UK.
- Weight Calculation fix.
- Revamped admin user interface
- New 2012 Royal Mail prices
- Ability to offer different services under 50 pounds (Royal Mail compensation cut off) and other options over 50 pounds.
- Parcelforce 24 and Parcelforce 48 options added
- Free Delivery options extended
- Option to add packaging weight