Adds a Customizable Search Widget for WP-Ecommerce Products to give you more control over how the search box looks on your sidebar.(Tested on WP-Ecommerce 3.6.12 and 3.6.13 !)
*Sorry : I Forgot to say that you need the Gold Cart Extension to use the search function from WP-Ecommerce ! )
- Include options to not require a search button
- Initial work on the widget
Extract the zipped file and copy the
wp-ecommerce-search-widget.php file to your plugins directory. Then activate the WP-Ecommerce Search Widget from WordPress, and get busy making your sidebar look even more snazy with an awesome search bar!
- Can I Use a Graphic Instead of a Standard Button?
- Yes, you can input the path to an image located in your current theme’s folder. This is located in the Admin panel.
- Can I Change What the Button Says?
- Yes, you can customize this in the Admin panel.
- Can I Modify How the Textbox and Button Look?
- Yes, you can input a custom defined class, id, or style for both the textbox and button in the Admin panel.
[Ask a question] mailto: contact (at) broz (dot) fr
Contributors & Developers
“WP e-Commerce Search Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fix A little CSS Bug
- Initial Stable Release