- Install and activate the plugin as usual.
- Ensure the WP e-Commerce plugin is installed, and there is at least 1 (published) product in the store.
- Go to Appearance - Widgets, and drag the "Featured Product" widget into a sidebar area and select a product from the drop-down.
- If Random Product is selected, use the Category drop down to indicate whether the random product should be selected from any category,
or if it should be restricted to a specific category.
- Choose whether to show the product image or not.
- If Show product image is selected, choose between the size options (Thumbnail Size, Full Size and Custom Size).
Thumbnail Size refers to the WP e-Commerce setting Default Product Thumbnail Size available from the WP e-Commerce
settings page. Custom Size allows the image size to be specified explicitly for the particular widget.
Note that there are no plugin-specific settings, all configuration is done via the widget itself.