This plugin generates tag cloud, posts list ordered by categories and tree of the pages. The list may be placed in any part of wordpress page contents
Download: WP DS Blog Map
- Upload the FOLDER ‘wp-ds-blogmap’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin ‘WP DS Blog Map’ through the ‘Plugins’ menu in admin
- Go to ‘Options’ or ‘Settings’ and then ‘DS Blog Map’ to change the options
- Choose the page or post where you want DS Blog Map to be displayed.
- Place the
[postlist]string in any part of the page and save/publish your page.
That’s all. The replace string may variate through plugin options.
- How do I report a bug?
Contact me here. Describe the problem as good as you can, your plugin version, WordPress version and possible conflicting plugins and so on.
- How can I support this plugin?
The best way to contribute is to spread the word, link to this page, blog about WP DS Blog Map or give me feedback. All kinds of feedback are helpful to me. Suggestions and bug report are also welcome.
Contributors & Developers
“WP DS Blog Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors