WP Disable Lazy Load is the best plugin to disable the Lazy Loading feature that was added in WP v5.5. You just need to install and activate this plugin to disable the WordPress lazy load.
Kindly let us know your feedback or comments to add more features in this plugin.
- Log in to your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins -> Add New
- Type WP Disable Lazy Load in the search box and click on search button.
- Find Remove RSS Feed plugin.
- Then click on Install Now after that activate the plugin.
- Download and save the WP Disable Lazy Load plugin to your hard disk.
- Login to your WordPress and go to the Add Plugins page.
- Click Upload Plugin button to upload the zip.
- Click Install Now to install and activate the plugin.
November 26, 2020
Contributors & Developers
“WP Disable Lazy Load” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP Disable Lazy Load” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.