- First commit. Basic tag functionality, [d3-link], [d3 canvas="canvas"]
- Fixed d3 snippet insertion, now the code output is shown where it has been inserted inside the post.
- Fixed bug that provoked wpautop and wptexturize to be disabled permanently.
- Fixed d3-link include's generation.
- Added filter to avoid wptexturize messing the [d3-source] content.
- Updated D3 shipped version to last 3.3.3
- The plugin now uses the lighter d3.v3.min.js (instead of d3.v3.js).
- Fixed plugin initialization bug that generated a wrong js script include.
- The [d3-link] tag is now optional and can be skipped if nothing needs to be included.
- The shipped d3.js version has been updated to D3 v3.3.10
- New interface added to edit and save D3 code without interfering with post content by means of a
- Added WPD3_CHART_ID feature: the constant WPD3_CHART_ID can be used instead of the chart title and the
plugin will generate an ID automatically.
- Updated D3.js to version 3.4.13
- Updated ACE editor to version 1.1.7
- Validation of the Wp-D3 plugin with WordPress 4.0
- Added Preview button to the Wp-D3 editor.
- Fixed bug that made generated code not to be valid when the chart contains "
p>" hardcoded strings.
* Updated D3 library to D3 v3.5.5
* Validated up to WordPress v4.1