Important Recent Updates This Release
- WIDGET SUPPORT you can even assign the pages or posts the items will show up on.
- THESIS THEME IS NOW SUPPORTED. We use WIDGETS as well now.
Features In Next Release
- Adding in the ability to display variable content and even rotating content.
- Adding in the feature to allow for some RSS inclusion.
Additional Configuration Notes
Support forum is brand spaking new and should be used by visiting JaredRitchey.com
Quick Start Guide
- Use only widgetized themes
- In the Appearance Tab, simply drag the widget to a zone and add content.
- Once created and saved the widget should show up instantly.
- Some code will cause conflicts and you should not try to run WordPress functions unless you understand how.
- As always additional and more detailed information is available on the jaredritchey.com website.
What Kind Of Code Can I Use
- CSS Most Certainly.
- Any HTML seems to work.
- PHP will also parse but don't count on all code working if it trys to exploit WordPress core code.
Example layouts and css can be found on the project(s) site located at JaredRitchey.com or by contacting us for technical support.