With the Custom Login Page, you can change the background image of your login page, the background image/colo of your login form div, the main logo image of your login page, and add custom CSS.
All through a simple interface. Remember to view the Help tab at the top of the settings page for the plugin.
1. Deactivate your previous version of the Custom Login Page plugin.
2. Upload the new version, overwriting the old version.
3. Reactivate. Your old settings will not be lost.
custom-login-page.php to the
2. Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
3. Go to Settings> Custom Login Page.
4. Upload your images via WordPress Media Uploader, and copy the links into the plugin fields.
5. All done!
Detailed intructions can be found in the Admin help tab(top right corner of page) on the plugin options page. Or at http://phiredesign.net/wordpress-custom-login-page/
- Will my settings and/or images disappear when I upgrade my WordPress installation?
- No, it will not. All settings will stay intact, as will your images.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom Login Page” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Feature Added: Custom login button background image and border color.
- Feature Added: Custom font colors for form labels.
- Feature Added: Custom text field border colors.
- Feature Added: Custom “Lost your password?” colors.
- Added pixel sizes to plugin form labels.