- Upload the
wp-coda-slider folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Each post and page will now contain custom options to include a slider on that post or page
- You can also add a shortcode to any post or page you want to display your slider on. Make sure to specify the category id, slider id(each slider requires you to give it a unique id) and the number of posts to show. eg:
[wpcodaslider id=myslidername cat=4 show=3 args="autoSlide: true"]
- There is also a template tag function. See Description page on how to use the template tag.
- To use a custom override CSS file copy the experimental / alternate CSS file, coda-slider.css to your themes root directory. Any changes made to this will not be overridden when updating the plugin
the shortcode args except any of the coda slider jQuery settings shown below. Please note: the args must be wrapped in quotation marks to work ie: args=" ".
For a full list of slider settings see https://github.com/KevinBatdorf/codaslider