- fixed a typo provoquing a js error.
- remove reference to external datatables.js and instead have it served locally.
- as the log can be huge, added a few ini_set() to increase the chance that downloading the log does not fail 500.
- Added the possibility to download your log file as .csv (experimental)
- Added an option to completely erase the log (You get a warning beforehand).
- Reduced the amount of log items shown by default (see this thread for context.)
- From now on, user will be able to choose if the log should keep a trace of an option 's value before it was changed. If active, the log will be much heavier but will contain all details useful for tracing down a problem. Defaulted to false.
- Fixed a basic implementation of the plugin in Multisites mode. (Only available to network admin for now)
- Started adding a lot Core and Network (multisite) event logging.
- Improved logging info: now showing what value(s) changed using array_diff
- dataTables script finetuning
- Fixed the DataTables option from only working after manual refresh.
Initial release. Tracks plugins and option changes.
Dashboard widget available.