WP-Calendar Clock Widget gives you the ability to add a flash based clock to your WordPress blog. There are 2 different versions of the clock that you can install on your blog.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.3 or better. It won’t work with older versions.
- Upload the ‘wp-calendarclock-widget’ folder to your plugins directory (plugins/wp-calendarclock).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- See widget options to adjust things like display size, clock style etc…
- My theme/blog won’t show the flash clock correctly.Why is this?
Make sure your website validates correctly. Some markup errors can cause issues when the WP CalendarClock widget is used.
- How Do I Change The Clock Face
It’s easy to change the style of clock you want to use. When you add the widget it will ask you which clock number you would like to display. You can enter numbers 1-2 to change the style.
- How Do I Change The Size Of The Clock
It’s easy to change the size of the clock also. Simply change the settings on the add widget page to the size that you prefer.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-CalendarClock Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.