Brightcove Video WP Plugin is a plugin that helps to insert Brightcove videos in your wordpress posts. The method of use is very simple. It also has an option to view the last 20 videos uploaded to your Brightcove account, plus see some information related to these videos, such as thumbnail, how many times the video has been seen, how long it lasts.
You can do searches, then get the video ID and copy the code that needs to be put in the post.
For the plugin to work you need the token read, the write token. If you do not have a token write you can use the default the write token. You need the publisher id, player id, and the width and height of the video.
- Click the WP Brightcove menu in your WordPress admin area.
- Update your settings
- Select video Id from video list
- Go into your wordpress post and insert the code [brightcove video=”123456″ /]
- Extract the wp-brightcove-video-plugin/ folder file to /wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin at your blog’s Admin -> Plugins screen
- Why take some time to load all videos from brightcove
It takes some time to load because the plugin get the information to brightcove, then the plugin parse the information.
- Do I need the token write
For this version of the plugin no. You can leave the default value
- Do i need the video setting
Yes. They are required.
Contributors & Developers
“WP-Brightcove-Video-Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?