- Download wp-birthday-users to a directory on your web server.
- Upload everything to the wp-content/plugins/ directory of your wordpress installation.
- Log in as administrator and activate the plugin.
- That's it.
- Go to your profil and fill in your birthday. Save it.
- This will create a birthday.ics-file in your upload-directory of wordpress.
- Additional you can add a widget on your blog, or edit the settings.
If you upgrade:
Run rebuild-script found on the birthdays overview page. (since 0.1.6 this is automatic when saving something in the settingspage)