- 1.8: added 13 new bible translations (read FAQ) and fixed some bible verses detection problems
- 1.7.11: tested for 3.5.2
- 1.7.10: fixed some CSS issues in IE7, IE8 and webkit browsers (Safari & Chrome) - look at http://wordpress.org/support/topic/248735?replies=5
added option to open link in new window
extended the syntax of bible reference to include a dot following the book name, for example: 1 Cor. 13,1-12
- 1.7.9: tested for WordPress 2.9
- 1.7.8: added support for WordPress 2.5 & 2.7
- 1.7.7: fixed a potentially vulnerable POST request processing.
- 1.7.6: fixed a bug regarding a RSS feed validation.
- 1.7.5: added the possibility to display bible text inline instead of in a layer above the post.
- 1.7.4: plugin no more relies on the presence of wp_head tag in the header of the theme and correctly displays formatting even if no wp_head is present
- 1.7.3: fixed a bug displaying only the first of two or more exactly same references that were used in the same post
- 1.7.2: added option to make only a hyperlink to biblical text (instead of displaying the biblical text in a layer above the post/page) and fixed a bug where the layer didn't get displayed above some of the elements of the page
- 1.7.1: fixed a bug that prevented linking references like John 5:6-6:3
- 1.7: added i18n of the admin interface (previously only in English), users invited to translate POT file for their locale and send it to me
- 1.6: added support for 38 different bible versions in 14 languages (previous versions supported only Slovenian).
- 1.5: changed the registration of the plugin
- 1.4: no more adding bible text in RSS feed, only linking
- 1.3: added dashboard tab for plugin which checks for plugin updates
- 1.2: formatting now in a separate CSS file.
- 1.1: plugin now get the actual bible text from BIBLIJA.net and shows it in the posts/pages.
- 1.0: first public version which only linked the passages to BIBLIJA.net
Versions in between were minor changes and bug fixes.