- Added a field for stats in database
- Added a custom class to all links generated for statistical purposes
- When suggested keywords are used, the input text will be highlighted.
- Changed the way clickbank categories are displayed
- Minor tweak on homepage display
- Minor fix for some environments
- Tested for WordPress 4.2.2
- Fixed cloaked links bug that gave to all links the same id
- Reviewed design and fixed small issues
- Added warning message when there are no links added
- Removed wp prefix from page titles
= 220.127.116.11 -
* Checked and tested with WordPress 4.2.1
- Checked and adapted to work with WordPress 4.2
- Stylized save button for affiliate links
- Tested and adapted for WordPress 4.1.2
- Removed unused leftover code
- Updated plugin instructions on main page and getstarted text.
- Made keyword and url input fields bigger and responsive
- On exclude posts page, made post title column bigger and responsive
- Fixed bug causing the same link to be added to all keywords
- Fixed homepage display bug generated by previous update
- Added link priority based on the number of words in a keyphrase, and then number of characters
- Changed exclude posts administration page text to reflect latest updates
- Added option to exclude posts by URL
- Added default values for several options
- Changed database collation to utf8_general_ci
- Added default value for Link frequency to Average.
- Fixed exclude posts deletion problem
- Changed some and added some warning messages
- Removed some redundant code.
- Added extra input filtering for more security
- Added description to exclude rules form
- Removed "Wp" reference from plugin name and menu titles
- Added option to exclude posts created before a specific date
- Changed some links to more information.
- Added "no limit" option to same keyword limit
- Tested and updated for wordpress 4.1.1
- Fixed some minor display bugs
- Removed old unused code
- If the value for "links in every article" is set to 0, then no automated links are added.
- Added "No Links" option to "Link Frequency" select. If this option is set, then the plugins won't display any links
- If the link frequency is set to custom, then the word count will have no effect to the number of links shown
- Applied wordpress style to submit buttons
- Rearranged some code, removed unnecessary comments, fixed the indenting, removed unnecessary blank lines
- Updated plugin description
- Created a Getting Started page with information on how to use the plugin.
- Removed some unused content added by the plugin
- Rearranged items in main plugin page
- Moved notification message from Amazon page to main plugin page
- Added option to import previously exported settings
- Updates export option list
- Fixed API key status reporting messages
- Cache is now reset every 3 days
- Added a comma between keyphrases in generated links page
- Added mass delete actions for Shareasale and Commission Junction custom links added trough datafeed
- Removed code not needed anymore
- Added some messages regarding api key status
- Updated instructions and messages to reflect recent features added to the plugin
- Cleared the code for debugging variables and old commented code
- Checked and tested the plugin for WordPress 4.1
- Custom uploaded links for modules can now be removed directly
- Uploaded affiliate links will be shown in the Shareasale links page
- Removed a warning message on "generated links page" when there are no links to display
- Added a warning message for server configurations that prevent loading external files trough php.
- Minor fix for some webhosting configuration when validating api key
- Excluded attachments, nav menu items and revisions for content type selection
- Changed some text inside the plugin
- Improved the way which content is auto affiliate links activated for
- Let user to select any content type for affiliate linking
- Module submenu items are not shown if they are not activated from API management page.
- Added Envato options and settings link on API management page
- Added module for Envato Marketplace links
- Performance improvement for API users
- Fixed Exclude post bug. Whenever general settings were saved, excluded posts were reset.
- Displayed links from CJ affiliates on the module page
- Checked and tested for wordpress 4.0.1 compatibility issues
- Quick change to general settings: hide the custom link frequency input unless selector is set to custom
- For the situation when the plugin is used for internal linking, now it won't show a link if the target is the same with the post permalink
- Added the ability to export the settings
- Updated texts into the plugin to reflect the latest updates
- Added walmart activation into module configuration page
- Reordered modules links in main menu
- Changed plugin subpage slugs to prevent conflicts
- Created module to automatically add Walmart affiliate links
- Added activation/deactivation options for the latest modules added.
- Added links on API management page to module configuration pages.
- Created module to automatically add BestBuy links ( trought bestbuy api, working with linkshare affiliates )
- Created module to automatically add Ebay affiliate links
- Created module to automatically add Commission Junction affiliate links
- Fixed shareasale link addition
- Added an info message on api management page
- Modules can be activated/deactivated from "Activate PRO Features" page
- Minor fix for plugin notice
- Fixed the way new exclude posts are displayed into the "Exclude Posts" page. Also fixed the exclude posts delete button
- Added option to add a custom value for the number of links to be added in every article
- Checked and tested for WordPress 4.0 release
- Fixed tld issues for co.jp and co.uk amazon websites
- Added support for other amazon websites (de,it,uk,cn,in,es,fr)
- Added alternation for table row background in generated links page
- Changed the layout of generated links page
- Fixed minor issue when selecting all links
- The same keyword can be set to be linked more than once
- Added list sorting options on the bottom of the list too
- Fixed a minor issue caused by recent debuggings.
- The link frequency is not adjusted by the lenght of the post
- Fixed the problems with adding links on fresh installs.
- Checked the compatibility with the latest wordpress version ( 3.9.2 )
- Added links to support forum and faq section from different pages of the plugin
- Small tweak for ssl installations
- Affiliate links now open in new windows by default on a fresh installation
- Added links to support forum and FAQ section.
- Added option to select if links should be displayed on posts only, pages only, or both.
- Excluded all other post types except posts and pages for execution.
- Order capability for affiliate links added
- Updated FAQ section
- Added some more info text inside the plugin
- Added option to delete multiple links at the same time
- Added option to select all links on the page
- Added a confirmation box when the settings are updated
- Added an index.php file in every directory so directory content won't be seen from outside in certain environments
- Fixed a small bug caused by the latest update
- Added support for international chars ( european, russian, chinese, japanese, korean ). This has to be activated from plugin General settings page and the database should have the right charset, utf8_general_ci seems to be working well with this.
- Removed some development code from metabox
- If a post does not have any links generated, it will show a message instead of a blank cell
- After a link is added, the link input will show again http:// so the user can add only the link after.
- Rearranged items in excluded post page
- Fixed some error messages
- Generated links page won't show if there is not an api key added.
- User have the option to add his own css class to be assigned to automated links.
- Prevented duplicate posts to show in generated links
- Show post exclusion status in generated links page
- Added a metabox when editing posts to exclude them from link addition
- Created a new page for displaying Automated generated links.
- The generated links page shows Amazon, Clickbank and Shareasale links.
- The generated links page has its own submenu item
- Fixed a bug that displayed column headers in every row from last update
- Displaying generated links on clickbank page
- More details added to api management page
- Additional check on exclude post adding. If there is already a post added with that id.
- Removed unused input box on exclude posts page
- Fixed some issues with amazon categories.
- Added api key verification
- Rearranged API management page
- Removed unused Modules menu
- Tested with WordPress 3.9.1 version
- Added Premium features into the plugin
- Amazon links can be added automatically based on your content
- Clickbanks links will be added automatically based on your content
- Removed some old code
- Fixed a minor bug created in previous release
- Removed some backup files
- Fixed the bug that made links to be added inside tags
- Updated plugin description
- Rearrenged keyword suggestion and removed short ( under 5 chars ) and all numeric keyphrases
- Removed some debug leftover code
- Hide the advanced features if the api key is not set
- Added a new premium feature: fully automated shareasale links
- Prepared the plugin for 3.9 WordPress update
- Moved the api script from wp head to wp_print_scripts
- New feature: Amazon links can be added automatically.
- Fixed a bug that caused the api connection to fire multiple times.
- Now post url is sent to ajax
- Added notice about the recent bug fix
- Fixed a major bug that prevented users adding new links.
- Added value for submit affiliate links button so the browser won't translate it.
- Cleaned the code generated by the plugin
- Major improvements on replacement engine, site speed and keyword matching
- New functionality added: Clickbank links can be automatically extracted and displayed, based on user selection
- To reduce page load on the plugin, the clickbank link search and replacement is done on our servers
- The access to the servers is done trough an API key
- For clickbank links, the user inputs his affiliate code, prefered category and minimum gravity. All links are automatically generated, there is no need to add keywords for amazon.
- Reordered some code for better performance and visibility
- Tweaked the code for better performance
- Started to change the coding style for future development
- Added is_main_query check to prevent the plugin to process anything if it is outside of the main loop
- Improved significantly the processing time of the affiliate links replacement, lowering the loading speed by more than 10 times
- Renamed the main css file
- Completely removed the tabs user interface
- Now the modules add a new submenu item under Wp Auto Affiliate Links instead of a tab on the main page.
- Moved Import and Export to their own submenu pages
- Fixed a bug reported by some users regarding the php short tags usage
- Instead of a text box to enter the maximum number of link to be displayed in an article, there is a select input with Link Frequency options, from Low to High with 5 levels
- Module section have a separate menu item
- Exclude posts have a separate menu item
- Code cleaning and separated in multiple files
- Separated the code in more files ( install and cloaking )
- Improved the design for settings page
- Moved General Settings page outside of plugin main page, in order to separate the options from the main linking area
- Keywords with the same affiliate link will be combined
- Added a notice to let people know about the pro version
- Changed permisions from "manage_options" to "publish_pages" so the editors can use the plugin
- Added a top menu for the plugin
- Changed the order of the panels. Now the panel with affiliate links is loaded first.
- Eliminated keyword suggestion if they were already added
- All suggested keywords are not hidden to avoid confusion.
- When suggested keywords are added, they will be appended to the current input, instead of replacing the text inside
- Added 100 more keywords to suggestion list. The list will be hidden but upon a click it will expand and the most 100 keywords will be displayed with the possibility to be added to the form.
- Fixing some code that could cause problems to some environments
- Corrected some spelling errors
- Trying to fix the nofollow radio selector which semms to not working on some environments
- Fixed Nofollow radio selector
- Tested the plugin with 3.6.1 WordPress version
- Minor interface changes
- Exclude posts area now have instant post title and status recognition trough AJAX
- If the excluded post does not exist then it will be not added and a warning message will be triggered.
- Fixed some minor issues and removed some unused code
- Fixed the way rewrite engine works, and made it available for non-permalinks structures.
- Module integration completed. Now modules can be added into /modules under plugin directory.
- Added module support, and created first dummy module
- Added the baselines for modules support
- Changed the JS code of tabs management
- Added the option to choose a different separator ( than those suggested in dropdown ) for datafeed import
- Changed the input type to select for separator option on file export
- Added separator option for export
- Added option to export all links
- Exclude post list will indicate the status of a post, and if it exist or not
- Added select instead of input for datafeed column delimiter
- Added option to select the delimiter for importing datafeed.
- Added option to import links trough a datafeed
- In exclude links menu you can now view the article
- Fixed menu design (current tab has different style)
- In Exclude ID's and Add Affiliates Link you can now delete just after delete
- Also this update should fix some bugs that users has been reported
- Fixed edit bug and made some modifications that fixed some compatibility problems
- Fixed add new link problem (link was visible just after refresh)
- Fixed the conflict with the "add media" button
- Update to fix the bug from previous release that prevented users to add new links.
- Update to fix the insert link and add media conflicts
- Changed the name of an included file to avoid any conflicts
- Moved exclude posts into separate tab
- Make delete and add exclude posts AJAX based
- General setings also converted to AJAX
- Imported tabs menu from paid version and
- Some changes to the design
- Better file and folder structure
- Added icon for delete button
- Add link is also done through AJAX for a better user experience
- Delete link functionality is done now through AJAX (without refreshing page)
- Updated the database table fields to match the pro version of the plugin.
- Made dbDelta function to work. When the plugin is upgraded, the database tables are also upgraded.
- Added uninstall file. When the plugin is uninstalled ( deleted from the plugins administration ), the database is cleaned.
- Added a class attribute to every automated links, so they can have a different desing from other links, if required.
- Removed some reduntant code, blank lines and spaces to clean the code and make it smaller
- Fixed some minor issues and display disorders
- Changed description to match the latest udpates
- Modified the cloaking system to work with the latest versions of wordpress
- Fixed an error that generated a warning and in some configurations prevented the execution
- Added option to make the links nofollow or dofollow
- Removed an error reporting issue
- Added the ability to selest do open links in same or new window.
- Fetching the most used 20 words instead of 10
- Changed the admin panel settings menu link name from Manage Affiliate Links to Wp Auto Affiliate Links to eliminate any confusion.
- Changed some function names to prevent clashes with other plugins
- Added option to choose if you want to show original or cloaked links.
- Now all affiliate links are cloaked. Contribution of Jos Steenbergen
- Verification, reindenting and commenting the plugin code
- Fixed some notifications to not be displayed
- Fixed a bug where some odd characters were added if an extra comma was added
- Added option to exclude specific posts or pages from displaying affiliate links, based on post ID.
- Fixed a bug when links were limited to 1 on post pages
- Added option to limit the number of times a keyword appear in a post
- Fixed some bugs from previous releases: errors generated when no keyword was set
- Added select option to choose if the links should be added on the homepage too
- Added auto-suggestions for keywords based on most used words in the content
- Made changes to the user interface for a better experience
- Added confirmation alert for delete links
- Added option to donate to support the continued development
- Made the link to open in a new window by default
- Fixed the bug when if no keyword was set, a warning message appears
- Revamped the replacing engine to solve the bugs and problems with the code.
- Changed some actions on forms to minimize the risks of collision with other plugins
- Fixed the bug where the apostrophe character was rendered inappropiate and displaying wrong code
- Added option to edit links and keywords that already exist
- Moved the add/delete actions to admin_init
- Added redirects for add/delete actions so if you hit refresh the same action won't be repeated
- Fixed the issue where all links were decapitalized.
- Fixed the issue where links are accidentaly break html code.
- This is the first version of the plugin. Any suggestions and feedback is highly appreciated.