This is a free WooCommerce WooMultistore Add-On for WP All Import that makes you able to use WP All Import to import your products to several WooCommerce stores at once.
This addon requires the WooMultistore plugin, WP All Import + the WP All Import Woocommerce Product Import Add-On.
June 30, 2021 1 reply
This plugin is useful for those who have multiple WooCommerce stores.
January 19, 2021
At first look, it was difficult for me to understand some terms. After asking a question I received support and my voice was heard. Now I can say this is the plugin with really good potential, despite we need to understand it does not come cheap and the license needs to be renewed annually. The license fee is reasonable in terms of how much work & time one can save. Despite this plugin did not meet exactly what I need (not purchased at the end), I need to say there is a friendly ear on the other side and the response is proactive.
February 10, 2020
this is listed as a free plugin but once you start reading the detail, you see you need a $200 plugin to even make this work.
February 7, 2019 1 reply
Contributors & Developers
“WP All Import – WooCommerce Multistore Addon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “WP All Import – WooCommerce Multistore Addon” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed fatal error caused by filter remove function
- Compatibility update with main plugin
- Fixed fatal error on checkout for multisite
- Fixed fatal error when import was scheduled
- Added new options “Use product settings”
- Fixed bug that caused the child product custom meta to be deleted when sync options were set to “No”
- Fixed a bug that was causing woocommerce multistore bulk sync to not run
- Fixed addon not working with WP All Import PRO version
- Fixed fatal error when wp all import plugin was not active
- Compatibility with the latest release
- Minor bug fix
- Support added for regular WordPress version
- Resolved issue with WPAL cron scheduler
- Minor bug fixes
- Major overall update.
- Updated compatibility with WooCommerce Multistore 2.0.0
- Updated compatibility tag to WordPress 4.9.8
- Updated compatibility tag to WordPress 4.9.6
- Initial release