These are potential future features.
- Auto configuration of settings based on Tenon results. (Whoa. Can I do that?)
- Front End Tenon reporting
- Provide ability for themes to pass default settings within that theme.
- Bug fix: Longdesc styles not automatically enabled with longdesc options.
- Added detection for whether current theme is accessibility-ready
- Disabled some options if current theme is accessibility-ready.
- Added notice to inform users about Access Monitor
- Language add: Portuguese (Brazil)
- Language update: German
- Switch order in which skiplinks/accessibility toolbar are loaded into the DOM so skiplinks load last/appear first.
- Hide fields for WordPress title attribute removal on versions where they don't apply.
- Language updates: Russian, Hebrew, Bulgarian
- Bug fix: skiplinks JS targeting
- Bug fix: incorrect textdomain in longdesc template
- Update or add translations: Dutch, French, Finnish, Russian, Bulgarian
- Feature: iconfont toolbar icons so icons can be resized Thanks Chris!
- Feature: define size of toolbar icons
- Feature: Assign tabindex=-1 to skiplink targets to ensure functionality of skiplinks.
- Bug fix: Switch template_redirect to template_include filter
- Redo file structure to move CSS into subdirectory.
- Update translations: French, German, Hebrew
- Add translations: Slovenian, Russian
- Typo fixed.
- Bug fix: If any skiplink field was filled in, skiplinks automatically displayed.
- Bug fix: When disabled, lang toggle removed language from HTML element
- Add RTL styles for a11y toolbar.
- Bug fix: Toolbar shortcode didn't toggle Grayscale or Fontsize
- Documentation: Add documentation of shortcode/widget toolbar.
- Bug fix: Only enqueue stylesheets when settings require them.
- Bug fix: Search filter should only be applied on front-end
- Add SVG filter to provide grayscaling in Firefox
- Add Languages: Hebrew, Greek
- Bug fix: a11y.css issue collapsing toolbar buttons in Firefox
- Language: Update Italian.
- Feature: Check for HTML5 structural elements and insert ARIA landmark roles.
- Feature: Define ID of container to use for complementary role.
- Feature: Add styles to make placeholder text high-contrast in high-contrast stylesheet.
- Feature: Add option to force underlines on links
- Bug fix: use reply-to header in email support requests
- Bug fix: proper variable set up for high contrast stylesheet path
- Language: Add Portuguese (Portugal)
- Emended a JS comment that some plug-ins were treating as a node...
- Updated .pot file with long description strings.
- Bug fix: longdesc attribute added even if description field empty.
- Bug fix: :focus states for skiplinks broken in 1.2.8.
- Bug fix: WP Accessibility admin color issue in WP 3.8+
- Auto-hide grayscale in Firefox even if enabled. See: https://gist.github.com/amandavisconti/8455507
- Made accessibility toolbar available via widget or shortcode [wpa_toolbar]
- Add Language: Romanian, by Adrian Tamasan
- Updated language: Dutch
- Bug fix: support for languages with right-to-left reading order.
- For 3.8, eliminate outdated title attribute filters. (nav menus, page lists, edit post links, edit comment links, category links)
- Add Dutch translation by Rian Rietveld
- Truly hides grayscale option, not dependent on CSS.
- Eliminates in-page anchor focusing, due to conflicts with plug-ins that attach scripts to links with hashes.
- Remove row action visibility from default admin stylesheet, due to 3.7 changes making those links keyboard accessible.
- Added row actions always visible option.
- Added Spanish translation.
- Added incomplete Finnish translation.
- Updated French translation.
- Bug fix: WP Accessibility disabled ability to use theme styles in TinyMCE editor.
- Added diagnostic.css (beta) for admin users on front end and in post editor.
- Bug fix in a11y.js; incorrect function call in scrollTo.
- Bug fix in a11y.js; removed hook to # urls
- Added visible logout link to admin to support users of voice activated controls.
- Bug fix to built-in support request form.
- Added filter wpa_move_toolbar to make it possible to attach a11y toolbar to something other than the body element.
- Added French translation.
- Updated jQuery ScrollTo to version 1.4.5 to resolve JS conflict.
- Updated method of accessing $ in jQuery.
- Added CDATA blocks so WP Accessibility doesn't prevent validation as XML.
- Added Italian translation, courtesy of Roberto Scano.
- Bug fix: compatibility issue with PageLines framework.
- Disabled grayscale toggle in Accessibility toolbar by default due to poor browser support and low functional value. (Can still be enabled by user.)
- Removed php notice in title-free recent posts widget
- Updated German and added Polish translations
- Added space between content output and continue reading text in excerpt context.
- Added German translation
- Added Accessibility Toolbar (Source)
- Added WP admin stylesheet:
- Some contrast improvements.
- Placed post row action links (Edit, Quick Edit, Trash, View) into screen reader visible and keyboard usable position.
- Added underlines to links on hover
- Supports your own custom wp-admin stylesheet via your Theme directory.
- Update support statement to WP 3.5.0
- Add role='navigation' to skiplinks container.
- Bug fix: extra template loaded when search template is inserted.
- Bug fix: jQuery not always loaded when required.
- Added ability to add focus outline in :focus pseudo class.
- Added color contrast tool.
- Added settings link to plugins listing.
- Added link to translations site for this plug-in.
- Improved response for forcing search error on empty search submission.
- Bug fix for adding custom skip link.