Released: 9th March 2015
- ADDED: Re-implemented automatic updates but with a 48hr confidence delay (v.0)
- ADDED: Warning upon plugin deactivation (v.0)
Released: 4th February 2015
- FIX: Fix disconnection for certain sites (v.6)
- CHANGED: Better compatibility with the iThemes security plugin (v.5)
- CHANGED: Sets a WordPress flag in order to better detect premium plugin updates (v.4)
- ADDED: Significant Performance Improvement to plugin load times (v.3)
- CHANGED: Small logic fix during action success/failure reporting (v.2)
- ADDED: Improved support for 'WP Maintenance Mode' plugin (v.1)
- CHANGED: iControlWP action parameters are more reliably transmitted to the plugin.
- CHANGED: Performance improvements.
Released: 21st January 2015
- ADDED: Ability to automatically add a site to an iControlWP account.
- ADDED: Support for 'Ultimate Coming Soon Maintenance Mode' plugin.
- FIXED: PHP require() for relative paths is broken in certain environments.
Released: 6th January 2015
- ADDED: UI indicators for plugin automatic updates.
- ADDED: Further compatibility with maintenance mode plugins.
- CHANGED: Tweaks to the white labelling system.
- CHANGED: Refactored files for better organisation.
Released: 23th December 2014
- ADDED: Option to clear all statistics.
- FIX: Small bug where statistics weren't enabled when requested to do so.
Released: 19th December 2014
- CHANGED: Added work-arounds for some maintenance mode plugins.
- CHANGED: Removed background plugin update.
Released: 11th December 2014
- CHANGED: Significant plugin refactoring to improve performance, security, and reliability of the iControlWP service.
Released: 19th November 2014
- IMPROVED: Compatibility with WordPress Simple Firewall user sessions and the Login-As feature.
- FIX: Temporarily disable automatic whitelist for wordfence.
- FIX: Quick-fix to get around fatal error with poor Jetpack coding.
- ADDED: Option to set "DISALLOW_FILE_EDIT" from iControlWP App
- ADDED: Option to set "FORCE_SSL_ADMIN" from iControlWP App
- ADDED: Option to set CloudFlare Flexible SSL from within the iControlWP App
- ADDED: Option to set Hide WordPress Version (WP Generator Meta tag) from iControlWP App
- ADDED: Option to set Hide RSD Link from iControlWP App
- ADDED: Option to set Hide Windows Live link from iControlWP App
- UPDATED: White-listing IPs
- FIX: Error with automatic whitelisting in some cases.
- FIX: A few PHP notices, and update to WordPress 4.0 compatibility.
- CHANGE: To avoid PHP strict warnings.
- ENHANCED: Automatically adds to the Bad Behaviour IP white lists.
- CHANGE: Improved compatibility with hosts that restrict certain methods of file includes.
- FIX: WordPress 3.8.2 breaks automatic updates code. This update addresses that change.
- FIX: for cron error code and google analytics js code
- CHANGED: auto-updates system is now integrated directly into plugin instead of using a separate plugin.
- CHANGED: tweak to white labelling and stats with more options.
- FIX: for google analytics logic
- CHANGED: Improved white labelling and options for google analytics.
- ADDED: Google Analytics Integration.
- CHANGED: Now ready for white labelling
- CHANGED: Now uses WordPress wp_remote_get() by default to make its HTTP calls
- CHANGED: Changed the URL of the App.
- ADDED: Support for Elegant themes maintenance mode plugin.
- ADDED: New Service WhiteList IPs.
- CHANGED: Small fix to the remote site add feature.
- ADDED: Verified works with WordPress 3.8 admin.
- CHANGED: Improved IP white listing method with 3rd party plugins.
- ADDED: New IP address to IP address pool for the service.
- ADDED: Improved support for Maintenance Mode plugins while linking your site to iControlWP.
- ADDED: Support for All In One WP Security plugin.
- IMPROVE: W3 Total Cache compatibility.
- ADDED: Full support for WP Engine.
- ADDED: Support for automatically adding whitelisted IP addresses for the WordPress Simple Firewall plugin.
- ADDED: Direct support for WordPress Firewall 2 plugin by automatically whitelist iControlWP IPs.
- ADDED: Support for the Ultimate Maintenance Mode plugin.
- ADDED: Ability to add a site to an iControlWP account from within the WordPress site itself
- ADDED: Support for the underConstruction plugin to ensure we by-pass any redirection.
- ADDED: support for initial plugin white labelling options
- ADDED: login-as redirect options and support for WPMS login as
- ADDED: Automatic Better WP Security IP Whitelisting for the iControlWP service
- ADDED: Automatic Wordfence IP Whitelisting for the iControlWP service
- NAME CHANGE: Was Worpit, now iControlWP.com
- ADDED: support for logging in as any user, not just admin.
- FIX: preventing the plugin from disconnecting from the service in some cases.
- CHANGED: Plugin communication with iControlWP App changed to help avoid security restrictions that impact direct access to PHP files.
- TWEAKED: Plugin's custom access rules.
- ADDED: a fix for whe na site changes its underlying file structure and the location of the plugin moves.
- Plugin now redirects to the iControlWP settings page upon activation.
- FIX: a bug with the code in the plugin option to mask WP version.
- Plugin re-architecture to use HTTP GET instead of POST to receive directives from worpitapp.com
- Tested with WordPress 3.5
- Adds custom options for setting various security related WordPress settings.
- Now easier to find the plugin URL when adding a site.
- Adds a .htaccess to the plugin root folder to cater for people who don't have their own .htaccess to prevent directory listing
- Fixes compatibility with other plugins who have the same function names in some cases.
- Work around Maintenance Mode plugin so iControlWP commands still work even in maintenance mode.
- Fix for handshaking features.
- Removes interference from the 'Secure WordPess' plugin when the iControlWP plugin initialises due to a request from the iControlWP service.
- No functional change, just some wording on plugin.
- Worpit - Manage WordPress Better Initial Release.