A widget that parse a World Of Warcraft character’s feed and link achievements and items to wowhead.com
- Unzip the archive to a directory of your choice
- Upload the contents of the directory to wp-content/plugins/
- Activate the plugin
- Add the widget to you sidebar in Appearance -> Widgets (your theme need to be widgetized http://automattic.com/code/widgets/themes/)
- Configure your widget:
Title: The title you want for your widget.
Realm: The server you’re playing on.
Toon’s name: The name of your character.
Limite: How many activity you want to show.
Us or eu: The continent you’re playing on (related to the armory: eu.wowarmory.com or us.wowarmory.com other should work too)
- Enjoy !
- Where can I have some support
You can post a comment on my blog’s section related to WowFeed Widget : http://www.snomead.ch/blog/wowfeed
The blog is in french but don’t mind to ask your questions in english.
Contributors & Developers
“WowFeed Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Reflect the language on the RSS flux
- Add wowhead’s language option (en/fr/es/de/ru)
- Add continent option (eu/us)
- First version, working but only a few options (realm/name)