This Plugin allows you to include a sortable and searchable list of your World of Warcraft Guilds Characters.
See it in action at: (http://kilo-moana.com/world-warcraft-armory-table/)
For now it only displays the characters of your World of Warcraft Guilds Characters in a sortable and searchable list.
It is planned to provide further features like multiple Tables with chooseable Characters or groups of characters to display, Like Raid groups and the assignment of characters to blog users.
Further there are additional plugins planned which works together with this one as the basic. Like an Event Planner for your raids.
Download plugin through the wordpress included plugin downloader.
Activate plugin in plugin tab.
Go to the Settings section and fill in your Guild’s Details.
Press the Poll Characters button in the Backend.
Place the [wow-arsenal-characters] shortcode in one of your posts.
- [wow-arsenal-characters] – Normal View (Searchable and Sortable Table, one per page)
- [wow-arsenal-characters display=”class”] – View by Classes
- [wow-arsenal-characters ranks=”0,1,2,3″] – Display only selected ranks
- [wow-arsenal-characters exranks=”0,1,2,3″] – Exclude choosen ranks
- [wow-arsenal-characters orderby=”name”] – Order by name, rank, lvl, etc.
- [wow-arsenal-characters id=”1″], [wow-arsenal-characters id=”1″] – multiple normal Views on one page or post
- [wow-arsenal-characters title=”Officers”] – Custom Title
- [wow-arsenal-characters number=”15″] – Number of Characters in Normal view
- Do not Display Details in normal view. Shortcode atts: nopage (No Pagination), noinfo (No Information after table like 10 of 20 characters), nosearch, nosort (No user Sorting), nolength (No user option for table length), nodetails (turn off all)
- How do I use the plugin
Place the [wow-arsenal-characters] shortcode on one of your pages.
- The Table is not loading Characters
Please ensure that “allow-url-fopen” is turned to on in your php.ini or in the config of your webhoster.
Contributors & Developers
“World of Warcraft – Armory Table” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed: Error from 0.3.1
- Fixed: Small CSS fix in class display
- Added: Option for choosing the max. number of columns in class display
- Fixed: table CSS in class display
- Added: Shortcode for single names. Just type [wow-char]CHARNAME[/wow-char] and you will get a charactername in class colors and with a link to the wow arsenal.
- Fixed: Only english classnames due to bug
- Added: Button to reset classnames to blog’s language
- Fixed: CSS issues
- Added: Localized armory link in classes view (requires option in backend)
- Fixed: Submit Error
- Fixed: Submit Error
- Added: Options for changing normal view colors
- Added: Options for changing class view colors
- Added: Options for changing class colors
- Added: Option to change Classnames to English ones
- Fixed: Security issues (Thanks goes to ZAM from http://buffed.de for supporting)
- Update: Updated displaying of characters in the Backend
- Fixed issue with multiple normal tables on one page
- Fixed display issues of Characters by Class
- Fixed wrong Shortcode in Readme
- Small Bugfixes
- Fixed Update Issue
- Fixed Multisite Issue
- Small Bugfixes
- Added: View by Classes. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters display=”class”]
- Added: Script that changed Class-View size by parent container.
- Added: Show only specific Ranks. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters ranks=”0,1,2,3″]
- Added: Exclude specific Ranks. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters exranks=”0,1,2,3″]
- Added: Sort Characters. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters orderby=”name”]
- Added: Id for normal display. Adds the possibility to add multiple tables to one Page or Post. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters id=”1″]
- Added: Custom Title. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters title=”Officers”]. For no title just use title=””.
- Added: Do not Display Details in normal view. Shortcode atts: nopage (No Pagination), noinfo (No Information after table like 10 of 20 characters), nosearch, nosort (No user Sorting), nolength (No user option for table length), nodetails (turn off all)
- Added: Shortcode option for normal view to change number of characters shown by table. Shortcode: [wow-arsenal-characters number=”15″]
- Fixed a Failure which did not load characters of the same name, where one name contains special characters (please Deactivate and Activate the plugin to fix it)
- Initial release