- Add a missing closing bracket. Odd that it didn't throw a parse error for me on any of my servers.
- Code that had been intended to make an upgrade notice pop up didn't work. This should fix it.
Please upgrade your Greasemonkey script!
- Added version checking to the Greasemonkey script. From now on whenever you visit your WordPress admin area, the Greasemonkey script will do a version compare to make sure it's the latest version of the script.
- Added non-jQuery fallback code. jQuery will still be used if possible (i.e. if you're using the official Greasemonkey Firefox addon), but for Opera users and others who only have limited Greasemonkey-style script support (i.e. no
@require support), the script should now work for you.
- The Greasemonkey script will now modify the plugin's information page to let you know that it's installed and working properly (it'll replace the install buton with the notice).
- Bookmarklet bugfixes.
- Added a bookmarklet for those poor non-Firefox users.