WordPress Theme Showcase Plugin
Display themes located in wp-content/themes on a page or post in a showcase gallery with theme screenshots and preview links.
- Fixed thumbnail screenshot bug
- Fixed lots of warnings
- Fixed bug showing themes on admin dashboard
- Added option to display/hide the theme description / code clean up
- Removed preview link from theme title
- Added option to display/hide preview link with functionality
- Fixed error involving an empty array on the settings page
- Fixed function name in readme.txt
- Added support to display themes using a function call in any WP theme file
- Created option page to allow choosing which themes will be displayed
Requires: 2.7 or higher
Compatible up to: 2.9.2
Last Updated: 2010-3-3
Got something to say? Need help?