***** IMPORTANT NOTE *****
This is our former Store Locator plugin page.
Please use (http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/store-locator) for the most recent updates!
- Upload the
store-locator folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
- Sign up for a Google Maps API Key for your domain at http://code.google.com/apis/maps/signup.html
- Add your locations through the 'Add Locations' page in the Store Locator admin panel
- Place the code '[STORE-LOCATOR]' (case-sensitive) in the body of a page or a post to display your store locator
- Unzip & Upload the entire add-on folder to the
/wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/addons directory (note the new location for addons as of v1.2.37).
- Activate the add-on by updating the Activation Key that you receive after purchase at the bottom of the "News & Upgrades" Page.
- Unzip & Upload the entire theme folder to the
wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/themes directory (note the new location for themes as of v1.2.37).
- Select theme from the theme dropdown menu under the "Design" section on the "Map Designer"™ Page.
- There are some default icons in the
- Add your own custom icons in to
wp-content/uploads/sl-uploads/custom-icons (note the new location for custom icons as of v1.2.37).