WordPress Sliding Drawer Plugin
The WordPress Sliding Drawer Plugin instantly adds a jQuery powered Sliding Drawer content area to your site.
- Login to your wordpress admin
- Go to the Plugins page
- Click "Add New"
- Once you're on the "Install Plugins" page, click the "Upload" link.
- After you click the upload option, click the "choose file" button, which will open a standard, filesystem dialog. Navigate to where you've save the plugin zip, and choose the plugin zip file.
- Once the path to the file is in the box, click the "Install Now button.
- After you've done that, your file should now show up in your "Installed Plugins" page.
- Click activate and go to the "Sliding Drawer" menu in your wordpress admin section.
Requires: 3.0 or higher
Compatible up to: 3.3.2
Last Updated: 2012-1-19
2.8 out of 5 stars
Got something to say? Need help?