This plugin should install as any other WordPress.org respository plugin.
- Browse to Plugins -> Add Plugin
- Search: WordPress Shortcode Library
- Click Install
- Click to Activate.
Alternatively using FTP:
- Download the zip file using the download link to the right.
- Extract the contents of the file and locate the folder called 'wordpress-shortcode-library' containing the plugin files.
- Upload this whole folder to your '/wp-content/plugins/' directory
- From the plugins page within WordPress locate the plugin 'Wordpress Shortcode Library' and click Activate
The new Shortcodes will now be available to you.
Select the CSS file as desired.