- Download the zip file
- Extract the contents
- Upload the folder
random-image to your WP plugin folder
- Go to Plugins > Plugins, and activate the plugin
- Use this shortcode '[random-image]' on your page/post content.
- Use this shortcode '[random-image attachmentids=" list of Attachment IDS "]' on your page/post content.
- Use this shortcode '[random-image postid=" Enter Post ID " ] on your page/post content.
- Add Image Alternative Text (Alt tag) on to indivitual media file at the backend (on "Media" tab).
- Code and detailed installation procedure can been seen on the following link
WordPress Random Image By Mervin Praison
- Either use Attachment ID's or Post ID as the attribute.
- On using both the attributes, Attachment ID's will be preferred.