The WordPress Navigation Tool (NAVT) plugin is a powerful tool designed to provide you with complete control over the creation, styling and contents of your web site's navigation. The plugin gives you the ability to create unique site navigation from your pages, categories and users using a Drag 'n Drop Interface; arrange the items within a group in any arbitrary order. Navigation groups may be composed of any combination of pages, categories, Authors, (Editors, Contributors, Subscribers), internal/external links and list dividers.
- Navigation items can be duplicated and may appear in more than one group. Each item (even if duplicated) can be independently configured.
- List item names (called a menu alias) can be set to a name that differs from the name used as the page title or the category name.
- Create navigation items to be displayed in one of the following format:
- Text only
- Text over graphics
- Text with side graphic
- Graphic only
- Group items can be constructed to appear as a hierarchy - parent/child relationships can be formed between all types of items.
- Navigation menus may be styled using NAVT provided CSS classes, standard Word Press classes, or NAVT will apply user specified CSS classes.
- Supports BreadCrumb navigation.
- Supports navigation trees. Clicking a parent navigation item on a page reveals all child navigation on the subsequently displayed page.
- Navigation menus can be displayed (or not displayed) on any combination of user selected posts, pages, home page, archives, 404, search pages.
- Theme integration options allow you to insert a navigation group anywhere in your theme (without editing your theme).
- Create navigation using HTML Selects. Create multiple selects in a single group by using dividers.
- Embed navigation lists inside your posts and/or pages.
- Privacy settings for all navigation items and entire groups allows you to hide navigation items in a menu if the user is not logged into your site.
- Supports Gravatars for user navigation items.
- Transparently supports Word Press widgets.
- Built in help.
- Backup/Restore functionality.
- Compatible with the Word Press 2.5+ and Word Press MU
- Compatibility tested with IE6/IE7 (pc), Firefox (pc, Opera (pc), Firefox 2 (mac), Firefox 3 Beta 5 (mac), Swiftweasel
- NAVT IS NOT compatible with Safari
Change Log Information
Plugin change information is located on the Installation page