As this is a very early version there are a couple of minor issues that haven't been overcome yet:
- Users with blogs who try to login from the main site will have to login twice before they can access their control panel. This is due to some issues with the cookies that I have not been able to deal with just yet.
- The username field will be used as the subdomain. Users cannot yet choose a custom subdomain name.
- One user can only have one subdomain. Multiple subdomains are not supported yet.
- This version will only work with one domain name. It has not been tested on sites that have been setup with more than one domain name.
- This plugin works with VHOST installs only.
- Users will have to sign up for a normal account before they can get a blog.
- I've only tested this with clean installs so I'm not sure if it will work with a current install without modifying the database in some way.
- Currently, only users who sign up after the plugin is installed will get a subdomain. Again, I do not reccommend installing this version on a current install as it could cause problems.